Donation Requests… We Do Our Best!
Thank you for your interest in Freeport Bakery. Freeport Bakery has been a daily contributor to Loaves and Fishes shelter since 1987. We also donate a vast amount of baked goods and gift certificates to other groups.
As you may have guessed, we are asked daily for donations because of the great need in our schools and community. We budget our donations yearly and are able to fulfill only a certain amount of requests. Please see below for information about requests that do not fit our donation criteria.*
Freeport Bakery is structured in a way that we are unable to use our donations as a tax deduction. All donations are made because of how strongly we feel about the importance of giving back to our community.
Please follow the guidelines below to submit a donation request:
- Your request must be in writing. We do not accept phone calls regarding donations.
- Please specify what the donation will be going towards.
- Describe what you need, e.g. a gift certificate for a raffle, cookies for a dinner.
- Provide the date you need the donation.
- Include the name, phone number and email of the contact person.
- Once the request is received, a decision will be made based all requests at the time.
Please understand that due to the large number of requests that we receive, we only respond if your request can be fulfilled. Please do not contact us to see if we received your request or if we are going to make a donation. If we are able to help you, we will contact you.
*We do not make donations to political organizations/campaigns, religious organizations/programs, or private parties.